Saturday, June 7, 2008

Got To Be Ready


Not really but my cousin was going to the shooting range so I tagged along to blast some targets. First time I had done pistol shooting and a long time in using a firearm but I was still on the ball hitting targets at 40 meters. Which is a long way for a pistol. Not really surprising considering I was a gun nutter when I lived in New Zealand for over 8 years. A couple of Thai guys from Udon came as well for there first time, both of them not wanting to stop after we ran out of ammo. Unfortunately we didn't have enough ear protection to go around and my ears still have a bit of a deaf zone to them. With the barrel exit being much closer to you than a rifle the nose really is deafening. Actors in the movies must where tiny earplugs because they would be shouting after 3 or 4 shots.

No comments:

 
free web site stats